Corporate Relations Cell is an integral part of the management program. It follows a Student Centric Approach to meet the expectations of the corporate world.
The Placement Cell organizes career guidance programmes for all the students starting from first year. The cell arranges training programmes like Mock Interviews, Group Discussions, Communication Skills Workshop etc . The cell helps to develop student’s personalities to meet the Industry recruitment process.
Various reputed companies are invited to interact with its students. The cell functions throughout the year towards expanding the institute’s corporate reach and increase placement and training opportunities for the students. It acts as an interface between the students, faculty, and the corporate world to sustain continuous interaction with the industry, share industry experiences, and understanding the industry needs.
Leading corporate houses including Globus, Godrej, Bharti AXA, Times of India , Jaro Education, BYJUS , Ernst and Young , Cease Fire, ICICI Prudential, Parle, etc., selected our MBA students this year for Summer Training and Final Placement.
The cell is responsible for:
- Maintaining regular interaction with the industry through Seminars, Industrial Visits, Conferences and other corporate interface events and programmes.
- Providing requisite skills to students in the area of Personality Mapping and Communication Skills.
- Organizing inter-cultural exchange on live projects.
- Developing a resource base through product - specific and industry - specific studies.
- Updation of curriculum as per changing business requirements.