1. What is GET?
GET - General Entrance Test is the qualifying phase of Selection Criteria of DIHE towards admissions. It comprises of :
Written Test *
*students who have cleared MAT (score above 400), CAT (at least 50 percentile) need to undergo only Group Discussion and Personal Interview ,they are exempted from written test.
2. Who is eligible to undergo GET?
Any graduate candidate with minimum 50% marks in any discipline can take up GET.
3. What is the next step after downloading Application Form from website?
Downloaded form is to be filled-in by the applicant and sent to DIHE with a Demand Draft of Rs.1050/- drawn in favour of ' Jagan Nath Institute of Higher Education, payable at Delhi ' towards the payment of original form and prospectus.
4. What is the importance of the added Programme?
The syllabi of degrees are limited and seldom change. The certificate programme provided by DIHE in addition to their respective Degrees cater to the requirements of the gradually changing corporate world by incorporating latest industry - sensitive course curriculum. Foreign languages like French is taught. Special emphasis is also laid on the Communication Skills and Personality Development of students.
Total fees is 4,95,000 and in addition to that:
Important Note :
An amount of Rs.5,000/- is to be paid at the time of admission as a Security Deposit (Refundable).
An amount of Rs.3,000/- (per annum) is to be paid in addition to the above mentioned fee for Student Activity Fund.
An amount of Rs.2,500/- will be charged from students for Executive Dress.
An amount of Rs.1,000/- will be deducted from the security deposit towards the payment of Alumni Membership Fees.
5. Is fees once paid refundable on cancellation of admission?
All fees once paid are not refundable for any reason whatsoever. Only Security Deposit will be refunded after making necessary adjustments as required.
6. Do you provide placements at the completion of course?
We provide 100% Placement Assistance and Guidance to students, with consistently good academic record, in securing suitable positions in organizations.
7. Do you provide hostel facility?
PG accommodation assistance to be provided by institute under control and supervision of the institute. Hostel facility also available.
10. Do you provide bus service?
Yes. To and fro Shuttle Bus service between the campus and Delhi Metro Rail Service (Rithala Metro Station & Rohini West Metro Station)
11. How can I benefit from “Sunderland Program”?
A student can get International exposure for enhanced learning. There is also an opportunity for cross cultural training.
- Free latest laptop to be provided
- Loan assistance to be provided by the institute but we shall not be the guaranteer, however required document assistance shall be there.