PGPM + MBA+ PGDM
- PGPM from DIHE
- PGDM from AIMA, approved by AICTE/DEC, Ministry of HRD, Government of
- MBA degree from UGC recognized university with major/minor specialization in HR, Finance, Marketing and International Business
*Full Time Regular Course
Regular Foreign Degree - MBA Top Up
DIHE has got an international partnership with University of Sunderland, London for a regular foreign degree. Acceptance to the programme will be determined by the University following a review of the application form, supporting documents for each student and subject to the student meeting and any other conditions for enrolment, for example: obtaining a study visa, etc.
- All the papers of MBA Ist year should be
- International English Language System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 0 with 5 or higher in each component: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Minimum 60% Marks in Class
- Medium of Education must be English.
Management – A Growing & Booming Sector
A Course in Management is one of the most sought after career options in the fast paced world of today. With the robust health of the Indian Economy, the nation is now ready to face the newly emerging challenges head - on .The sectors like Marketing and International Trade have witnessed the entry of many new players in the post liberalization era. Consequently, there has been an immense growth in volumes, deposit mobilization and innovative services. This paradigm shift in all these new sectors and the financial environment of India has created an emergent need for a new generation of management professionals. These are needed in ever increasing numbers to meet the requirements of the corporate sector. The managers in these fields are required to have analytical skills and competence to handle all kinds of managerial, operational and administrative problems of these industries. The changing face of these Industries & the ever growing awareness on the part of the customers is providing immense opportunities for the Indian youth.
An PGPM program equips the students with the requisite business knowledge in terms of both national and global perspectives as well as nurtures leadership abilities that are essential in pursuing a successful corporate career in India or abroad. On completion of the course students can find ready employment in Marketing and HR Departments of Government, trading bodies, Import-export businesses and international trade departments of MNCs, telecom, Pharmaceutical, FMCG, IT, Banking, Consultancy and Logistics. Firms also hire post-graduates with a background in international trade.
Career options include Banking Services, Life and Non-Life Insurance Services and Operations, Financial Advisory services and Wealth Management. After completion DIHE student are exposed to the mode of practical learning along with the theoretical knowledge which makes them industry ready. Several sessions on self grooming, personality enhancement, mock GD and Interview flourish their confidence further.
The program has been designed with the following objectives:
- To prepare a new generation management professionals for the ever growing Marketing, IT, HR and Finance sector needs.
- To help the students understand various aspects of management in global context.
- To provide the students with insights of practical aspects through interactions with industry professionals.