A scholarship is an award of financial aid for a student to further carry their education. Scholarships in DIHE are awarded on various criteria, like overall academic performance, participation in extracurricular activities.
The student should satisfy any three of the following conditions for getting scholarship:
- Student must be resident in INDIA or born of INDIAN parents.
- The student should scored 75%in class X
- The student should scored 75% in class XII
- The student should scored 75% in graduation
- MAT score should above 700
Selection for Scholarship is Based on "First Come - First Get Chance"